What You Need For Class
- Wear comfortable clothing such as sweat pants, yoga pants, shorts or biking shorts so that you have freedom to move your hips and legs. Also wear a comfortable tank top or t-shirt.
- Class is done barefoot so wear easy to take off footwear.
- Make sure your stomach is empty and bring water.
- To end class we do relaxation laying down flat on the floor, during this pose your body cools down. If you tend to be cold, bring something warm such as a jacket or socks to keep warm.
- Yoga mats, straps and blocks are provided. If you have a mat and a preferred strap and/or block, you are welcome to use them.
- During class please silence cell phones and pagers.